Sunday 27 October 2013

Another woman evicted for Council Tax debt!

Whilst administering treasonous laws made up by corporations for private profits, the corporate councils are damaging many lives and even driving people to suicide, and all for their shareholders' dividends!

"I've had a terrible year. I moved into my home in January and by February my daughter had been taken from me into care."

http://www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/Porthleven-woman-evicted-owing-pound-700-bedroom/story-19975791-detail/story.html

The CRIMINAL corporate SCUM who are implementing these measures, are lining their own pockets in bonuses and copper-bottomed pensions, huge severance packages and even bribery to prevent whistleblowers! They are FRAUDULENT and therefore CRIMINAL by definition!

No comments:

Post a Comment